What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Dresden Files: Welcome to the Jungle (book 6 in my challenge)


Book 6 in my 50 book challenge is a graphic novel lent to me by my friend Irish. it is [The Dresden Files; Welcome to the Jungle] by [[Jim Butcher]]. I loved all the other Dresden books so reading this one I thought I would feel the same.

The story was good but I am not sure about the graphic novel. I have always had a picture formed in my head of what all the main characters looked like and the drawings in this book didn't meet my idea of each character. The story line was great and Dresden still had the same sense of humor he has in the other Dresden books just not to sure about the graphics.
with that in mind I wont write off graphic novels complete as they are a fast and easy way to read a story and are enjoyable.

I recommend this book to anyone who likes the Dresden series.

No comments: