What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

reviews still to come

I know I have been a little laxed on reviewing some books I have read previously so here are books that still have reviews to come.
1.One foot in the Grave (Jeaniene Frost)
2. At Graves End (Jeaniene Frost)
3. FADE (Lisa McMann)
4.Eclipse (Stephanie Meyer)
5. EverMore (Alyson Noel)

another review to add to my list
6. Ghost Huntress The Awakening (Marley Gibson)


How did I get so far behind?

2 comments:

Irish said...

What's 5 books behind...I'm 11. Yikes! Please grant me more time to read...and write reviews of course.

Jess said...

I love Jeannine Frost. Her Cat and Bones books are fantastic -- I hope you enjoy them!