What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gray Apocalypse by James Murdoch


Title: Gray Apocalypse
Author: James Murdoch
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars


Gray Apocalypse is a sci-fi thriller, told from the beginning from two different view points. One of a man whose job is to save the earth from an asteroid and the other a scientist who has been watching the very same asteroid that the other is trying to stop.

James Murdoch jumps right into the action from the very first page. At first I questioned why would you start with one character and jump to another but as the story progresses you see the two stories merging into one.

Gray Apocalypse is a great sci-fi thriller for those of you are into sci-fi. James Murdoch grabs you from page one and keeps your interest til the very end.

No comments: