What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reviews to come.

How do I get so far behind on my reviews. I mean I just caught up on them or so I thought here is the list of books I have to review. Please bear with me while I catch up on them. I will however rate them so you can get an idea of what I thought about them while you sit patiently for the review. lol
  1. The Season 5 out of 5 (reviewed 7/4/09)
  2. Red Headed Step Child 4 out of 5 (reviewed 7/4/09)
  3. Salt and Silver 5 out of 5 (reviewed 7/4/09)
  4. Necking 4 out of 5 (reviewed 7/4/09)
  5. Evermore 5 out of 5 (reviewed 7/9/09)
  6. Wish you were dead 5 out of 5 (was asked by author to wait until book is released to post review as some things have changed from the ARC I received)
  7. A collection of 6 werewolfe romance stories. 5 out of 5
  8. Handcuffs 4 out of 5
  9. Everybody Poops 4 out of 5 (children's book)
  10. When Snowflakes fall 5 out of 5 (for the photographs)(children's book)
  11. The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl 5 out of 5 stars (added 6/22/09)
  12. Going to Far 4 out of 5 stars (How could I have forgotten this one)
  13. Intertwined 5 out of 5 stars (added 6/29/09)
  14. Demons Not Included 5 out of 5 stars (added 7/6/09)

No comments: