What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's all about books...: Vampire Challenge

Secret Dreamworld of a Bookaholic: Vampire Challenge -site to go to if you want to sign up.

I have joined in a challenge right up my alley. I love vampires so this challenge should not be too difficult for me. Have to thank my friend Irish for the info.
So, because I have already read two books on vampires I am increasing the number to 10 books. I will keep you posted on the how the challenge goes.

Here is info on the challenge:

What?
For the Vampire Challenge you will read books with vampires - romance, YA, paranormal, mysteries - anything, as long as there's a or two (or more) vampire in it.

When?
The challenge will start January 1, 2009 and end December 31, 2009.

How?
The goal is to read 2+ books with vampires in 2009, that's it. It's fairly easy, I think. For some inspiration check out cosymurders post on vampires in books.

No comments: