What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside by Beth Fantaskey


Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside was a very well written story of a High school girl Jessica coming to realize what her destiny holds for her.

Meet Jessica a senior in high school in a small town in Pennsylvania. Jessica is you everyday average girl who is looking forward to graduation from high school has a crush on a boy and has a group of friends. But all that changes when a foreign exchange student named Lucious Valduscu shows up at her school and home claiming to be her fiancee. Jessica can not believe what Luscious is telling her. He also claims that her real name is Anastia and she was betrothed to him at birth so their dueling families would once live in peace.

Jessica does not believe Luscious and the kicker to it all is that Luscious claims to be a vampire and that she is a vampire princess. Jessica thinks that Luscious is crazy and continues to pursue her crush Jake.

As life goes on Jessica begins to realize more about Luscious and begins to believe in the unimaginable. She realizes that she has feelings for him, but is it too late. Has Luscious decided he no longer wants her as his betrothed. Can the war between the families end?

2 comments:

Jess said...

I have requested this from my library -- I have heard that it is terrific.

Amy said...

i actually never got into this....wonder why?
-amy