What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Everyone Poops by Taro Gomi


Title:Everyone Poops
Author: Taro Gomi
Rating: 4 out of 5

This book was sent to me by the publishers that I met at the BEA 2009. It is a children's book that tells kids how everyone poops not just them. Some poop is big some is small. They also share that some will move around as they poop while others don't. I found this book to be interesting and thought children would probably love to read it as most kids like to talk about poop.

I found the illustrations where well done and the short story flowed nicely. I recommend this book for any young child who is getting ready to be potty trained.

No comments: