What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Necking by Chris Salvatore

Tittle: Necking
Author: Chris Salvatore
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

If you ask anyone who knows me they will tell you that I love vampire books so it should come as no surprise that when I saw this book I picked it up and brought it home to join the other vampire books I have in my collection.

Gia Felice just your average woman working as a publicist for a firm. Well that is what most would think but the firm she works for are publicists for supernatural authors like aliens, vampires, werewolves and witches. Gia's best friend Lola is a werewolf and worries about her.
Gia’s current client is a vampire by the name of Belladonna Nightshade. How much trouble can Gia get into you ask well let's begin.

First: Gia falls for Bella's manager who you may have guessed is a vampire.
Second: Bella has asked Gia to find the vampire who turned her a dangerous mission for anyone who takes it on.
Third: Gia has to decide when she becomes involved with Johnny, Bella's manager, on whether or not she wants Johnny to change her. Even if she decides to let Johnny change her the question is does he want to change her..

Of course in the book you have Gia finding herself in dangerous places and needing at times to be saved for her own good. The story was good some of the jokes thrown out by the characters were at times unnecessary, Gia's fate is predictable from page one however, it is a nice read that I enjoyed.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH - Necking - LOL.... I seen this link to your post on a nother book site and I thought what is this????

I get it now.... must be too early ha ha