What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Salt and Silver by Anna Katherine

Tittle: Salt and Silver
Author: Anna Katherine
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Before I review this book I must say I loved this book from start to finish. From the minute I picked it up to the moment I put it down. I read this book in a day.

Meet Allie, a young woman who work's at Sally's Diner and lives right above it. Her mother has run away with her tennis instructor and has taken Allie's trust fund with her leaving Allie with nothing. Allie doesn't think her life can get much worse until she and her friends chant a made up spell asking for money, luck, and love. What they didn't ask for in the spell was to open a Doorway to Hell.

In walks Ryan a Stetson-wearing demon hunter dressed in leather. His job to watch the Doorway to Hell and kill anything that tries to escape. So begins Allie's adventures with Ryan and all that has to do with the doorway she and her friends have called up.

To Ryan and Allie's amazement one day the doorway in her basement just disappears and of course Ryan thinks that Allie had a hand in the door disappearing.

After some research done on Ryan's part and a meeting of other demon hunters Ryan realizes there is something much bigger happening. Ryan also finds that the other doors that they check on call Allie by name. This could be an advantage or disadvantage. The only way to solve this mystery and what is behind the doors disappearing Allie and Ryan with some others must enter a doorway and go through hell themselves.

Can Allie's new found feelings for Ryan survive a trip through hell? Can they find the person responsible for the doors disappearing and save the world?

No comments: