What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

When Snowflakes Fall by Carl R. Sams, II


Tittle: When Snowflakes Fall
Author: Carl R. Sams II
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

This book was sent to me from the publishers that I also met at the BEA 2009. I spoke to them about the books they had and how I thought the photos were amazing. After talking with them I then left their booth with a catalog of their books to look through so it was a great and happy surprise when they emailed me and asked me to review this book.
I found this book to be an easy read that young children would enjoy. The story tells about what different animals do when snow begins to fall but the thing that in my view is astounding are the actual photographs that they use to tell the story. Each page has a wonderfully taken photo to help tell the story.

I highly recommend this book and others by this author for the photos alone. They are amazing.

No comments: