What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Florida Vacation

Hello everyone,
I know this isn't really a book review or book related topic but I felt the need to share the adventures that will be had while on vacation with my entire family. All 14 of us. So let's begin
first day was yesterday we began by arriving at the airport at 12:30pm for a 3pm flight. Early yes I know but the statement I got from the parental unit (father) was you don't know how much traffic we will hit on the way there and we need to be there 2 hours before the flight. so we arrived and waited for the plane.






No comments: