What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Friday, September 18, 2009

News

Okay folks as my vacation trip draws closer I need to decide how many books to bring with me.
One I am bringing is Pale Assassin as it is an early reviewer and I must finish it and review it this month. But how many more should I bring? Here are the books I have in mind. And as My friend Gail did I am going to ask you to vote on which books you think I should bring with me. The two with the highest votes will go with me.

The hollow by Jessica Verday
Faerie Path by Frewin Jones
Staked by J.F. Lewis
Never slow dance with a Zombie
Ghost huntress book 2

And of course my e reader "Gavin" will be joining me on this vaca.



And for those of you who don't know I am going with my entire family. Should be an adventure. So as part of this trip I will be posting stories each day (hopefully) on the events of that day.

No comments: