What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

List of books to be given away

Okay everyone,
here is the start of the list of books I will be giving away.
A signed copy of Gray Apocalypse by James Murdoch
Pure Heart by Rita Hsu Syers
Vampire Beach Blood Lust by Alex Duval
first four books in the sookie stackhouse series
dead until dark
living dead in dallas
club dead
dead to the world
(the others will be available as I finish reading them)

Cracked up to be by courtney summers
Wicked Lovely by mellissa marr
Handcuffs by Bethany Griffin
The astonishing adventures of fan boy and goth girl by barry lyga

3 comments:

Tynga said...

Unfortunatly I alreayd read the ones that would have interested me from your list, But I will keep my eyes open =)

chocowafer said...

Yay for Cracked Up To Be! :)

Jenny N. said...

I would also pick Cracked up to Be