What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Book reviews to come

Hello everyone,
While being out of work sick for the past two days I got to do some reading. I still have two books to post reviews for those will be coming either this evening or tomorrow. The reviews to be posted are marked bye PC Cast and Kiss me forever by Rosemary Laurey. Both are vampire books bringing my vampire book challenge to 8 and my 50 book challenge to 10.

No comments: