What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wake by Lisa McMann (book 16)


Book 16 Wake by Lisa McMann

At First I found this book a little difficult to get into. The main character Janine jumps into people's dreams with out wanting to. The story at first was too jumpy for me with the various dreams she went into and the flashbacks.

However, as I read more and more into the book I enjoyed it. I enjoyed how pieces of her awake life helped Janine in the dreams that she was pulled into. For the longest time Janine did not know why the individuals in the dreams were asking her for help. How could they see her? And although she wanted to help them she doesn't know how.

As the book progresses you see Janine meet a fellow student whom she slowly develops a relationship with. Slowly because she feels that he is keeping things from her. But soon finds out what the underlying story is for him.

Wake I feel is a good book to get you thinking on what it would be like to be pulled into other people's dreams. Would you see their biggest fear or things they want to do.

I am looking forward to getting the second book in the series Fade by Lisa McMann.

No comments: