What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Before I Wake by Kathryn Smith


Title: Before I Wake
Author: Kathryn Smith
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Meet Dawn to the human eye she is a normal woman working in a Dream lab helping others understand their dreams. What you don't know is that she is the Daughter of the King of Dreams Morpheus. This makes her a nightmare in the dream world but not a full fledged nightmare as her mother is not from the Dreaming Realm. Dawn has done her best to avoid her destiny but in walks Noah.

Noah is a patient in Dawn's study on dreams and shares with Dawn he feels that his dreams are trying to kill him. Dawn hopes she can help him but doesn't know how to share with him that she is not your typical human. Through helping Noah Dawn comes to accept her heritage and trains with the man who is her father.
Will Dawn be able to help Noah fight the person in his dream from killing him and also save herself.

Kathryn Smith does a great job telling the story of Dawn and how she comes to accept who she is.

No comments: