What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fade by Lisa McMann

Title: FADE
Author: Lisa McMann
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Once again we are with Janine as she enters others dreams. This time it is to find out what faculty member is taking advantage of his students. There are ideas but no one knows for sure and so Janine is asked to see what she can find out.
With the new assignment Janine begins to notice changes in herself. Not only does she notice but her boyfriend Cabel notices too. Janine now needs eyeglasses when before she didn't. As these changes takes place she is given a journal written by Martha Stubin another individual that was able to enter others' dreams.
In this journal Janine will find out things about herself and the gift she possesses.

Janine continues going into peoples dreams but this time she is learning how she can pause the dream and help the dreamer change the dream. Janine wants to help others with their dreams and also can't help being pulled into the dreams but at what cost to herself.

No comments: