What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer

Title: Breaking Dawn
Author: Stephanie Meyer
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

The fourth book in the Twilight Saga is Breaking Dawn here we find Bella still pressuring Edward into changing her. She wants to be like him. She wants to live forever by his side and not age . What Bella doesn't know is how her life will change when and if she becomes a vampire.

Bella is torn though because of her love for Jacob who is a werewolf and has vowed that if the Cullens turn her they would be breaking the treaty made with the wolves.

Although Edward doesn't want to turn Bell he knows that if he doesn't the Volturi will come for them. Can he risk this?

One of the conditions that Edward had with turning Bella is that first they would be married. This promise Bella completes and they go away on their honeymoon. What takes place there changes everything.

Bella becomes pregnant and as the child grows needs to make a decision that will affect not only her unborn child but herself and the family she has amrried int

The choice that Bella makes is somewhat predictable but the repercussions of that choice are not what one may expect.

No comments: