What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Title: One foot in the Grave
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Ratin: 5 out of 5 stars

In One foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost again we find Cat battling vampires except this time it is with out Bones but with a special force team. Cat feels leaving Bones was the only thing she could do to keep him safe. However Bones finds her and they once again team up to hunt evil vampires. Another great story by Jeaniene Frost. One Foot in the Grave brings Bones and Cat closer together in the search for Cats father.

No comments: