What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Friday, May 15, 2009

The Pregnancy Test by Erin McCarthy


Title: The Pregnancy test
Author: Erin McCarthy
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

In the Pregnancy Test you meet Mandy who was told by a physic that he saw pastries around her. Mandy couldn't think of what the heck that physic meant until she finds out that she is pregnant and that it is not a business she will be doing but she has a bun in the oven literally.

Could things get any worse? But of course. Mandy's boyfriend leaves her saying he can't take being a father again as his children are grown. So Mandy is left to be a single mother to be and in desperate need of a job. In walks Damien who she applies for a job to. However, all the employees call him Demon. He is the boss that makes every assistant he had cry.

Mandy knows she needs this job and also knows that she must hide for her current boss that she is pregnant and thus the story between Mandy and Damien begins.

The Pregnancy Test is a well written story that in the end does have a underlying meaning. What that is can be different for each person who reads it.

1 comment:

Jess said...

This sounds very interesting -- thanks for the review.