What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

Title: At Grave's End
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars


At Graves End by Jeaniene Frost Bones and Cat are fighting one evil vamp. This one however is different then the rest as she is related to Bones' grand-sire. However his grand-sire understands the need to vanquish her. He himself cannot do it but will allow Bones to. Bones alone is not powerful enough and so he joins forces with his grand-sire sharing their blood with each other. By sharing their blood the are able to share each others powers. Bones and his fellow vampires team up to fight this evil vampire. Many die but Bones will not let the fight die with his fellow vampires. He calls apon all those that the evil vampire killed to help find her. While Bones and Cat fight this battle Cat is also looking to find her father, the one who created her and wants to end his life. Again Frost as done a wonderful job in telling Bones and Cats story.

1 comment:

Jess said...

I loved this whole series -- glad you did too!