What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Death's Daughter by Amber Benson


Title: Death's Daughter
Author: Amber Benson
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Meet Calliope Reaper Jones just your average woman, right? Well think again. Calliope is the daughter of death who for a while forgot about her family by casting a forgetting charm. Well that charm is no longer working when she sees a large monster in her building. Thus begins her adventure back into her families world.

Calliope returns home to find out that she must take her father's place as Death as he has been kidnapped, however becoming death is not so cut and dry as Calliope comes to see.

Calliope needs to complete three tasks given to her by the board before she can become Death. And so begins her adventure in Hell where she finds out more about herself and her family.

Death's Daughter is a great story and has many laugh out loud moments as Calliope goes on an amazing adventure.