What to expect when visitng my blog...

I would like to take a minute and share with you what to expect when looking over my blog. This page is an opportunity to share with others what I like to do in my spare time. These activities range from reading, which I need to do more of (have a mountain of books to conquer and I still buy more =)...) making my own greeting cards, ornaments and more.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

News to come later

Okay Folks here it is the BEA has come to a close for me as I a catching a train at 12 and need to fit some books into my suitcase my arms are gonna disown me now...lol feet disowned me yesterday.

So I will share with you all the fun I had last night at the Geektastic party put on by Little Brown, Barry Lyga's contest he is having and a recap of lasts night cab ride where I had to sit in the front with the cabbie. Scary Scary Scary. Let's just say if you need to sober someone up whether it be you or a friend let them ride in the front seat in a NYC cab. That will fix anyone. will also tell you about the bouncer I met at the Lucky Strikes bowling alley. for now I am signing off.

No comments: